Home About UsLinks DonationsLocationContact Us

248-625-5611

Front of CenterAbout Us

 

Colombiere opened as a Jesuit training facility in 1959 (Colombiere College). The center is named after Claude de la Colombiere, Jesuit teacher, orator, and spiritual director who lived in France from 1641 to 1682. Pope John Paul II canonized Claude de la Colombiere in 1992.

 

Sign

The center focuses on healthcare for retired Jesuit priests and brothers from the Midwest Province. We also serve as a conference and retreat center with accommodations, meals, and amenities for day meetings and overnight guests. Although the facilities reflect the Jesuit influence, we are not limited to those of the Catholic faith. Colombiere hosts a broad spectrum of non-profit and for-profit groups and is available for spiritual, educational, social, and wellness groups and camps.

 

Outdoors
Colombiere is one of the best-kept secrets in Southeastern Michigan. Secluded, yet only a short drive from Flint, Detroit, or Lansing, conference attendees avoid the distractions of the city and surround themselves with acres of towering pines, oaks, and walking trails. Gardens and pathways are open invitations for quiet walks.


Colombiere Conference and Retreat Center event will enhance and revitalize your team building, learning, problem-solving, and strategic planning and allows guests to connect through the mind, body, and spirit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This website designed and maintained by IGD Solutions Corporation